100+ pound weight-loss goal seeking accountability buddies!

Options
I'm a 26 year old girl looking to lose over 100 pounds and would love an accountability buddy with roughly the same goal. Or at least a high one.

I'm a busy lady, grad school full time, full time job, and a part time job. But, I've been on this journey since January and it's my first time being successful!

And I eat gluten free!

Replies

• paulahowle1114
    paulahowle1114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm also 26 years old and my current goal is 110 pounds. I started my joinery just 2 weeks ago. I'm a stay at home mom but getting ready to be a student again (going for my bachelor's now). I have had a really hard time in the last losing and keeping it off. I hope this time I can be successful.
  • rebeccagaffney
    rebeccagaffney Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same girl! I've lost and gained it back, or started and then had a hard time continuing. We can do it!

• fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a lot to lose and am here every day. I eat gluten though!
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just turned 25 and I'm 179 days into my journey! I started at 380lbs just looking to get down to 200, now I think I can make it even further if I am patient! I am down 84lbs now though :) always looking for friends to stay motivated!
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    CatherineElizabeth13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have 120/130lbs to lose and 2 years to do it in! I eat dairy free. Feel free to add me.
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello I am currently 280 and would love to be a part of this journey. Goal weight is 190-200 . Looking for ideas support and meet new friends along the way ! :)
  • justBreathe33
    justBreathe33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat....feel free to add me,,,anyone
  • barberqueen5
    barberqueen5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh honey I'm right here with ya! Please add me! I'm too looking for support. Anyone else want to add me I would greatly appreciate it.
  • BikinixBlues91
    BikinixBlues91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yep. I've got almost 100 pounds to lose to be considered at my healthy weight but I'm starting with 50 pounds as 100 seems overwhelming!
  • Laurenmusinski
    Laurenmusinski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am a grad student completing a practicum in Boston spending lots of time in the car. I also work part time with kids and go to class at night. Feel free to add me as I also have lots to lose... Hoping to get down 60lbs by November but I'm in it for the long haul! Also have a Fitbit if anyone wants to add me there! Best of luck To everyone!

Lauren M
  • Latitude11Courtney
    Latitude11Courtney Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am on a similiar journey! Id love new friends that are on a similiar journey!! I added you!
  • ModiglianaFiasco
    ModiglianaFiasco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie on here in a similar boat, 30 and over 300lbs . Would love to share the journey with y'all :)
  • ENQ79
    ENQ79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm a 37 year old kitchen designer (go figure...lol) and looking to loose over 100 lbs...... Have had to kids and quit smoking 3 years ago and just let food and snacking take over! I'm here for anyone who needs support and I'm looking for someone to help in this journey!
  • amsterz615
    amsterz615 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as all of you too :smile: I am 29 years old, with an ultimate goal to lose 125lbs - I am down 50 so far! I log every day, and my diary is open to the public. I am always looking to have new and supportive friends, so feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • mklong62
    mklong62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm older than most of you at 53, but also have 100+ pounds to lose. My weight has been up and down all my life, but now I find myself at my heaviest. I'm looking for folks who are making new habits, committed to being healthier, and willing to support each other.
  • Nmolina15
    Nmolina15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks but needing to loose about 100+ more.
  • CassBeastMode
    CassBeastMode Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm also looking for a buddy or buddies. I'm 26 my weight at my heaviest was 215, when I started Mfp I was 185 and ive lost 7lbs so far. I would love to help and motivate you or anyone else who needs it. Add me and ill help keep you motivated. Also feel free to ask me any questions. =)
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    125 lbs to lose, lost 50 so far, 75 to go. Feel free to add me
  • SweetNina81
    SweetNina81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im 34 and on my Journey to lose 100 lb , feel free to Addresse me
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm also 26 and aiming to lose 100lbs. Anyone on this thread should feel free to add me!