Happy yet unhappy 28y ready to lose so I can win the battle

-28y
-210lbs
-Goal: 165lbs
My name is Kayla.
I'm here because I can't wait any longer living the way in living. I'm ready to make a change and invest in myself. I've done this, that & that other & can't seem to maintain. I'm VERY serious about starting a healthier lifestyle by eating healthier, lowering my calorie intake & moving more. If anyone is interested in being my motivational, healthy, workout friend feel free to add me, message me or comment. I welcome advice, knowledge & experience. Good luck to all.

Replies

• lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Hi kayla, you sound like the sort of friend I'm looking for! I need motivation to lose two stone in five months:-) can u add me?
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    I'll add you! I'm 26 and started at 199lbs, lost a little, gained a little, and then started using MFP even more. Now I log every day and am really starting to see progress!
  • TheLittleFangs
    TheLittleFangs Posts: 205 Member
    Hi Kaylar, please feel free to add me. I'm in the process of losing 56lbs. I'm 12lb down so far. I look forward to seeing less of you ;)
  • GloriaE2016
    GloriaE2016 Posts: 64 Member
    Hi I'm new, 29 years old and have about 35 lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me, I could definitely use a couple friends!
  • SharpMamaOf3
    SharpMamaOf3 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi Kayla I so now how you feel. I'm ready to start living and make the changes I need to see my goals to the end. I've got another 56 lbs to go myself.
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    You can add me.. I started out at 207 and I am down to 185.