weakness

What is everyone's weakness??

Replies

• TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    An ice cold beer after a long day at work, and brunettes.
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Cheesy things and any sort of dessert with whipped cream. Oh and creme brulee. I make room for these things, though. Or I find healthier versions of them and make them at home. :smile:
  • curly8runette
    curly8runette Posts: 5 Member
    Lays Salt and Vinegar chips!
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Trail mix. The measured serving is never enough, there's always room for one more pinch. I'm not buying it again!
  • TheLittleFangs
    TheLittleFangs Posts: 205 Member
    I'm doing OK at the minute but it's typically cheese. Today due to the holiday I have a fridge with chocolate in but I've only had a mini Lindt Lindor egg. If there was cheese in there I'd have been lay on the floor in a food coma by now.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Chips. I love Pringles. I will allow myself 1 ounce per day. I will snack on 2-3 at a time throughout the day and that satisfies my need to eat them. I also will eat 1/2-1 oz of BBQ chips with a sandwich on the days I eat that.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Plain m&ms, plain Hershey bar. So, I guess chocolate, which is why it's never in my house.
  • IGbnat24
    IGbnat24 Posts: 520 Member
    Peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate, or any baked good. Of those, I just keep peanut butter in the house--in the individual serving sizes packs only!
  • abreojay
    abreojay Posts: 16 Member
    Fries lol
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Gin, sexy tech gadgets, dark chocolate, and intelligent ladies (+1 if she's a redhead).
  • SharpMamaOf3
    SharpMamaOf3 Posts: 17 Member
    Tacos and beer. Love me some tacos and beer... and a shot or two of tequila. ;)
  • teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Pie...........must..........resist.......
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    I'm doing OK at the minute but it's typically cheese. Today due to the holiday I have a fridge with chocolate in but I've only had a mini Lindt Lindor egg. If there was cheese in there I'd have been lay on the floor in a food coma by now.

You had ONE egg?! I got a packet of those as my Easter treat (I luuuurve Lindor), and when I looked at the back and it said a serving was three eggs I had to laugh - who could possibly eat only three?! I guess I found who could. :smile: I've had half the bag today (about 300 calories worth) - divided the rest into two portions for later in the week and hid them because I wanted to eat them all now! I don't get that way with dark chocolate, but I think Lindor is my kryptonite.

The other thing I can't resist is Pringles - I don't really crave them as such, and can resist buying them easily, but if we have them in the house then for some reason I just can't stop eating them once they're open. I'll scoff the entire tube within a couple of hours (if that!), so those are banned.

Other than that I've been doing pretty good, just allowing myself a bit of a treat most days is enough to stop me binging on things. :smile:
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Donuts. But, I manage to stay away from them except about once a year. Regular food is peanut butter, bread and cheese.