Some pounds down! (120 to go) and NSV

Options
Jaegur
Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
Sup peeps! First, I'm down to 369, the lightest I've been in years! I think I have my wife's cooking to thank for it, since we've been eating almost exclusively at home.

Second, I found an awesome personal trainer who put together a routine for me to do weekly, which I was having trouble with since I drive a truck 4 days a week and stay away from home two of those days. I've finished two of the days so far (weights/cardio/Kettle hells) and can't wait for more! But it hurts. Lol

Third, I started a blog to log my journey, which is huge for me as I embarrass easily. (like, I've shared it with none of my friends or family, save my wife.) So for me, that's a big step in the accountability department. (if you want to check it out it's youbignerd.wordpress.com not selling anything, just progress and ramblings.)

That's all, for now! Oh! My heaviest was 427, and I'm working my way down to 250. Carefully. Lol.

Replies

• sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Way to go. It is hard at times to fit working out into your life but it seems like you found something that works for you and you enjoy it and that is the hardest part.
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss so far! You can do it!!

Know what you mean about embarrassing easily. I do too. I've had my weight loss in print in one of our local newspapers as well as a magazine with my before and now weight
  • Jaegur
    Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Way to go. It is hard at times to fit working out into your life but it seems like you found something that works for you and you enjoy it and that is the hardest part.

Definitely! Today I was/am pretty sore, but it's that awesome sore that makes my insides feel all warm and fuzzy. =D

Linseymout wrote: »
    Well done on your loss so far! You can do it!!

Know what you mean about embarrassing easily. I do too. I've had my weight loss in print in one of our local newspapers as well as a magazine with my before and now weight

Ouch... Sorry =/ But you're here, and I bet you're kicking some *kitten* =)
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    For some reason the rest of my original post didn't post..... So here it continues....

As embarrassing as it is/was it also gave me a "yeah me!!!" Sense of feeling.

So keep blogging and YEAH YOU!!!! Keep at it!!!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Way to go- you are so inspiring! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work! :)
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Wow way to go! Keep it up! A piece of my clothing was way to small and now it is way loose! I have 115 pounds to lose as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!