JawBone Up Users...Please Come HELP ME!

Options
I have spent the last couple of days trying to find answers to a question about the UP app.

I use the Jawbone UPMove.

My question is this. I set the UPapp to weight loss. and it says if I burn 300 calories more than than I eat I will lose 31 pounds in 61 weeks. I get that, that sounds good.

Then I log my food and through out the day under nutrition it says "xyz Calories to go or xyz calories over). Does this account for the 300 calories I need to burn in order to lose weight...or does the app need to say "300 Calories to Go" at the end of every day in order to lose weight.

Denise

Replies

• ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I believe it should be as close to zero as possible but, I do all my food stuff through mfp and just look to see what I burn through the day on Jawbone.
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I do my food through MFP (I like the data base and community) but it is connected to Upapp....they sync together. I think I am going to test it for a week...if I lose a half pound i'll know. ;D
  • Vonnarh1979
    Vonnarh1979 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me on up Yvonne Hancock.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I ignore what the up app says for weight loss. I just let it sync my steps and calories to MFP and only pay attention to MFP for the calorie part of it.