Can't stick with it

Options
2»

Replies

• mlstaubin
    mlstaubin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! add me! Let's chat! I have a group that helps me stay accountable!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    For me, I just had to be ready to stick to it. Kind of like being an alcoholic. If you aren't ready to quit then you will keep going back to it. It took me three times this time around to take this weight loss stuff seriously.

I weigh and measure all my foods. It's extremely hard for me when first starting out trying to lose weight. It's not until I lose about 10 lbs that I start to realize whatever I am doing is working. I've lost 15 lbs in a little less than two months and I plan to keep at it. Once you get in to a good routine it's not hard at all to stick to it, or at least it isn't for me. I'd suggest joining a group and getting some buddies for accountability. Also, make sure to weigh and measure the foods you eat and eat as many veggies as you can each day.

Good luck!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Your post is a little vague. Do you quit if you have one bad day? Don't. Just keep going and file that bad day away. Do you think that you have to eat "diet" food 100% of the time? You don't. Eat the same things you've been eating, just less of it. Do you feel like you have to fight cravings? You don't. Eat a little bit--enough to satisfy the craving--and move on. Count your calories. You'll soon learn what works and what doesn't work for you.

Some people have this set idea of what losing weight should be like and usually its about deprivation and starvation when that's the farthest thing from the truth.

Good luck!