Plain old fat again

Options
So it took 12 months to lose about 30 lbs. I got to my ideal weight on 1st February. I went on holiday for a week. Since then I've been in holiday mode and put on 8lbs. I'm do annoyed but can't get back into healthy eating mode. Why is this. ...I know I feel fat and unhappy but can't stop. ..any help or advice might help.....I feel like an idiot

Replies

• ammo7
    ammo7 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    It's totally possible to come back from that. 8lb isn't too much to lose again, and you already know how to successfully lose it.
    I went on holiday mode for a few months and ended up putting on 20lb. Don't let that happen to you, turn it around now, get it under control before it becomes a larger gain.
  • xnearlytherebx
    xnearlytherebx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey it's okay, 8lbs isn't 30lbs! Yes, it's not ideal - but you know that it was only holiday eating! If you return to eating as normal it will come off in no time. If you want to speed up the process, try adding more cardio to your workout and make sure you drink a lot of water and green tea to flush out your system. Try to stick to clean natural foods like vegetables, lean meats and fish - no sugary or processed things. That'll get you right back on track! Message me if you need anything
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your support. ..I really need it :wink: trying not to eat all my easter chocolate! Knowing people have already been through it helps. ...thanks