Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

ISO-100 WHEY PROTEIN MIX

Ok please help. I just got a new type of protein mix to try.... It seems way WAAAYYYY too sweet... I make it with one scoop, 8oz milk and 1 cup ice....Has anyone out there used this mix? Am I doing something wrong?? Help anyone!?!?! I spent 60$ for two cans... I don't want to throw it away bit it's almost to sweet to even drink!!!! Ideas or advice please!

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Did you read the nutritional information label? I don't know which flavour you got but the banana looks ok.....

aj6gfj4f5690.jpg
  • chelsea7162
    chelsea7162 Posts: 97 Member
    Add more milk or water to it.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    I stopped buying the flavored protein powders. I have a huge sweet tooth, but something about the "sweet" flavors were across the board awful no matter what brand I tried & they are so expensive I was wasting a lot of money. Now I get unflavored so I can add what I want to it.

I would dilute it more. Or maybe you could add some cocoa powder since it's so bitter to cut the sweet some. Or some tart berries--raspberries? Since I don't know what flavor your starting with, I'm not sure what will mix well.

• Sexedee10
    Sexedee10 Posts: 62 Member
    There is only 2 carbs in the flavors I got... Bday cake and fudge brownie... It's just way sweeter then the protien mix I've used in the past