Weight lose

Options
Really i have 5 kids and i do exercise but i still eat a lot i need some help please

Replies

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Welcome @connie95117. Please have a look at the links here to get some ideas on how to get started:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Some things that help...think of your diet like you should never be hungry. So add the 'good fats' to your meals. When selecting a carbohydrate, select a whole wheat or whole grain option which digests slower. Add flax seeds (brown and ground) to smoothies. Make sure there is some sort of protein in each meal. A good option is whey protein. Focus on not being hungry by using some of these strategies and then as you go, you will find you don't need as many calories since they aren't empty calories. Put olive oil in items.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!