New to the app and looking for new friends

Options
I just recently discovered this app thanks to a few coworkers and I would say that I have liked it thus far. I have never been one to count calories before so some days it is hard to remember to log them in. But back in November I had to get a Biometric Screening done for my job and I weighed in at 289(I'm 278.8 now though!) which is the largest I have ever been. I'm only 5'6 so according to the BMI Chart (which I think is outdated to be totally honest) I am well overweight. I grew up playing sports and always maintained a weight between 170 to 180. Realistically, I don't think that is an option at this point in time. I'm currently 27 (going on 28 in May) and not too active. I know I want to take baby steps so my first goal is to get back to 250, then 225, and finally 200. I just recently had my first son (he is almost 6 months old already!) and it just made me realize that I need to get back to leading a healthy lifestyle again for him and my daughter. So basically I'm looking for some new friends on here to help keep me motivated and/or provide tips and suggestions as I go along on this journey. I can provide motivation in return as well, but you would have to be the one to add me as a friend because I haven't figured out how to do that in here yet lol. Thanks for reading my quick little post and I look forward to meeting some new people!

Replies