Friends needed :)

Options
Hey I'm Jessica looking for friends on here to support and motivate and vise versa my goal is to lose 70 pounds hopefully by July or even sooner!!

Replies

• Jamiempang
    Jamiempang Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    70 lbs in 4 months is not a realistic goal! I'm sorry... it's just not. If you want some honest/serious help friend request me. I don't want you to destroy your metabolism before you even start!
  • twinmom04082015
    twinmom04082015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Guess I didn't type it meant to put hopefully lose half my goal by July
  • Jamiempang
    Options
    Half is MUCH more reasonable! If you don't mind my asking, what is your current weight? How many calories were you eating before? What level did my fitness pal set you at? And finally what workouts will you be doing/how often? :) If you want help... it's here.
  • twinmom04082015
    Options
    I was eating way more calories than I should've been average was about 3000 calories a day or more myfitnesspal put me at 1200 calories a day and I weigh 201 pounds and I workout at least 45 minutes a day 4 days a week sometimes more if a get the chance to
  • twinmom04082015
    Options
    And usually I'll do yoga , go for walks, and my actual exercise I do. Squats, firehydrants, push up s, crunches , lunges, and quite a few more different ones I've been trying to mix it up so my body isn't going to get use to them so fast
  • Jamiempang
    Options
    1200 calories is way to low... that will drop you so fast that your metabolism will most likely crash, you'll be starving, and then when you eat more... your metabolism is already slower because of the lack of fuel so you'll gain it back faster. If you were eating at 3000 calories before that... I would actually try starting out at 1800 calories per day and see what happens. If you are losing 2-3 lbs per week you are right where you want to be. Also, track your macros. Do you know about these?