maaaasha
maaaasha Posts: 23 Member
White chocolate and raspberry!

Replies

• yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Cookies and cream. All the way.

Formula's changed but I can't really tell the difference.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    the new formula chocolate chip cookie dough and cookies in cream.

From the old line: lemon pie, pb & j, and apple pie..
  • cryptobrit
    cryptobrit Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I must admit, they are rather yummy aren't they? Just wish they were a bit cheaper and had a diet version.
  • rainbowbow
    Options
    cryptobrit wrote: »
    I must admit, they are rather yummy aren't they? Just wish they were a bit cheaper and had a diet version.

a "diet" version? Most are only a whopping 160-170 calories!
  • DHLFITNESS25
    DHLFITNESS25 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and S'mores!!
    Bought the Mint Chocolate Chunk one haven't tried it yet, hope it's good!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »

What's different with the new pb&j formula? I never got into the old pb flavors and was planning on giving the newer ones a shot.

Cookies and cream for me....totally. And the new chocolate chip cookie dough. And s'mores.

I like my cookies...what can I say? :)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Cookie dough and cookies n cream, microwaved for 15 seconds. I used to like double chocolate chunk but it tastes too artificially sweet (aftertaste) nowadays.
  • DHLFITNESS25
    Options
    How is the pb&j? I might go and pick up one to try, never had that flavor!
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies n cream and smores
  • rainbowbow
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

What's different with the new pb&j formula? I never got into the old pb flavors and was planning on giving the newer ones a shot.

Cookies and cream for me....totally. And the new chocolate chip cookie dough. And s'mores.

it's just softer than before. When it first came out it was much more dense feeling.

I highly recommend the pb&j though. You can taste pb, jelly, and white bread flavorings. LOL
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I HATE HATE they changed the formula. I am going through withdrawal I miss the old taste. They have a weird texture and are I can never eat more than one anymore. (I guess not a bad thing LOL they were addicting, used to eat 5 a day)

Old formula: Cinnamon roll, white chocolate raspberry, cookie dough, cookies n cream, double chocolate, apple pie in that order were my FAVORITES

New formula: cookies n cream, apple pie, cookie dough and cannot stomach the rest they just aren't that good
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I was wondering when you were going to show up Noreen, our resident Quest bar expert :+1::lol:
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    How is the pb&j? I might go and pick up one to try, never had that flavor!

I like it - probably close to my top five favorite flavors.
  • eeejer
    eeejer Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    double chocolate chunk.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    1st formula: Cookies and cream + cookie dough
    2nd formula: Mint chocolate chip
    3rd formula: ???? haven't received my free samples yet, so no idea. Thinking of switching brands anyways, kind of done with Quest bars, protein powder is another story though.
  • DHLFITNESS25
    Options
    I HATE HATE they changed the formula. I am going through withdrawal I miss the old taste. They have a weird texture and are I can never eat more than one anymore. (I guess not a bad thing LOL they were addicting, used to eat 5 a day)

Old formula: Cinnamon roll, white chocolate raspberry, cookie dough, cookies n cream, double chocolate, apple pie in that order were my FAVORITES

New formula: cookies n cream, apple pie, cookie dough and cannot stomach the rest they just aren't that good

5 a day, thats a lot of fiber lol
  • rainbowbow
    Options

have you tried the 3rd formula ones? They are leaps and bounds better.
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I literally just had my first Quest bar last week. Tried the pb and j--delicious. Also the double chocolate something. Did not love the mint chocolate, but it wasn't awful.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

it's just softer than before. When it first came out it was much more dense feeling.

I highly recommend the pb&j though. You can taste pb, jelly, and white bread flavorings. LOL

LOL I thought maybe there was a taste change too. I don't think I could even taste the flavors in the peanut butter variety.
  • aub6689
    aub6689 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    maaaasha wrote: »
    White chocolate and raspberry!

This one is still my absolute favorite. I also like the cookies and cream and cookie dough though.