Wanting to lose 100+ lbs. Want new friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Priss08
    Priss08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I've lost 130 lbs of 155 lbs that need to be gone. You can do this!
  • doterragirl713
    doterragirl713 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 109 to lose. I started March 7th and have lost 17 pounds so far.
    I want this to be my last time to start over again. I want this to be my new lifestyle.
    My fiance travels for work and will be home mid April. He's talking about making Cakes and all these fattening dishes.
    I asked him to please not tempt me like that. He got a little offended. I told him if he needs something that's not on plan to go out and buy 1 serving of it so there is no leftovers and no temptation.
    Until I'm past that point of not feeling tempted by trigger foods, it has to stay out of the house.
    It's like an addict. You don't tempt them while they're still in recovery! :neutral:
  • hannieb17
    hannieb17 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Please feel free to add me. Start on March 14 and down 14 pounds. Still have a long ways to go but so motivated to get it done!!
  • RVG42
    RVG42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey guys, I too have 100 lbs to lose. I am currently 5'2" and weigh 224. I am so tired of feeling sick and tired. I know that is cliche but it is so true. I wake up every day feeling like I am dragging with no energy and then look in the mirror and hate what I have done to myself. I need to make lifestyle changes, not diets or fads but permanent changes. Would love some ladies for encouragement as I am a 42 yr old mother of two who works and always put everyone else above myself. I wish I could learn not to and I am trying to but it is hard when it is bred in you.
  • Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for support feel free to add me ..coming from WW connect which was an awesome support community this is a change, but trying to find supportive friends here
  • akerra27
    akerra27 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I also still have 100 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • namoyc
    namoyc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm just starting and looking for all the support for can get! I have a long 200lb journey to go!
  • samlillian09
    samlillian09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 23 with about 80 pounds to lose. Would love some friends to help keep me motivated!
  • brandyphillipsrocks
    brandyphillipsrocks Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I started out needing to lose 90 lbs after my son was born. It's been 7 months and I'm down 60 lbs, just 30 lbs to go.

You can do this!
  • crstreett1
    crstreett1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 100 lbs. Worried I can't do this. Change is so hard!!
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Sending a request. I started here on Jan 6 with 191lbs to lose. Since then I've lost 36.4 pounds so I still have about 154 more to lose. I'm in it for the long haul. I log everyday and have an open diary.
  • shellscriptr
    shellscriptr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request. We can do it! I think the support here will really help.
  • stormchels2
    stormchels2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like! I'm new here and don't know how to add people just yet but I am also working on losing 100 pounds. I'm down 10 so far!
  • stormchels2
    stormchels2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    RVG42 wrote: »
    hey guys, I too have 100 lbs to lose. I am currently 5'2" and weigh 224. I am so tired of feeling sick and tired. I know that is cliche but it is so true. I wake up every day feeling like I am dragging with no energy and then look in the mirror and hate what I have done to myself. I need to make lifestyle changes, not diets or fads but permanent changes. Would love some ladies for encouragement as I am a 42 yr old mother of two who works and always put everyone else above myself. I wish I could learn not to and I am trying to but it is hard when it is bred in you.

Add me please! I'm 41 years old, 5'3 and 242 lbs. When I read your post it sounded almost exactly like me!