20 somethings with 100+ lbs to loose

Options
2»

Replies

• LilMissModestMouse
    LilMissModestMouse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Paola, and I have 120 pounds to lose, I've already lost 10 of that so far : )

feel free to add me!
  • subotai2
    subotai2 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello!

I am 22 and my goal was to drop 47 kg (I think it is 103 lbs, 47 x 2.2).
    Making decent progress, but we'll see my progress in a year. If I look great on 90 kg's, there is no reason to keep cutting, then I shall switch to maintaining weight instead!
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    That's me! I'm about halfway :drinker:
  • xmslivia6153
    xmslivia6153 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiii :)
    I'm 23. I have about 120lbs to lose. I've lost 29lbs, my weight has fluctuated. up and down.
    from 325 down to 282 then back up to 308 down to 297.. back up to 315. its stressful.

feel free to add me. :)
  • TaraJx4
    TaraJx4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm almost 26 and have about 115lbs to lose. I've tried this so many times before with no success.
    I've been on mfp for a while now, but haven't been very active on here. I need some accountability too! Anyone who wants to add me feel free, lets do this! :)
  • kaorinchan
    kaorinchan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, I've lost 30, looking to lose another 120!

everyone feel free to add me! :)
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am Becky. 24 with 170lbs to lose. I just started, I've lost close to 10 so far. I track every day, so I'm on here if you need support or someone to talk at!
  • mberner2
    mberner2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, and need to lose almost 300 lbs total. Lost 16 so far in just over 30 days of use.

Would love some other friends to help keep each other accountable :)
  • Linzilla0315
    Options
    Hi I'm Lindsey I will be 25 on the third of August and my goal is to lose around 150 pounds. :) feel free to add me!
  • eventinely
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 28 and trying to lose a lot of weight Ideally I'd like to lose around 120lbs but right now I'm just trying to lose anything lol. Have always had issues with losing weight despite fairly good habits and recently found out I have hypothyroidism and am insulin resistant so hoping that info will help me start to lose, have lost 4lbs in the last few months. Feel free any of you to add me, not so great on giving tough don't eat that extra piece support but definitely good at the positive support and cheering ppl on.
  • danninicole4887
    danninicole4887 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HI!

I also am in my 20's.. 26 and would Love to loose atleast 150 lbs feel free to add me.

I am looking for more friends to help hold me accountable
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm Lauren, 22 and iv got 120lb or so to lose
    Anyone feel free to add me!
    :)
  • nikkayelizabeth
    Options
    Hello, I'm Nikki, 22, and have between 80-100 pounds to lose. Anyone here can add me at nikkayelizabeth :)
  • 10Scourage
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Im a 24 trainer and have personally lost 100+ . One of the best tips I had were skype weigh in (more like just calls) with my coach to talk about my body and progress. Willing to help anyone. I keep you going, you keep me going
  • srdladybug
    srdladybug Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.... Im turning 29 next month and i would like to lose 100 lbs. But right goal right now is to focus on the 1st 50lbs. I want to lose the first 50 by mid December because that's when i graduate grad school.
  • gildakaufman
    gildakaufman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Brittany, I started with 125 to lose, lost 25 on my own then joined mfp and now I have lost another 14. Always looking for new mfp buddies if you would like to add me feel free :)
  • gildakaufman
    gildakaufman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Brittany, I started with 125 to lose, lost 25 on my own then joined mfp and now I have lost another 14. Always looking for new mfp buddies if you would like to add me feel free :)
    and im 26 btw