Today is the day

martinamcintosh
martinamcintosh Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I'm starting my journey today and im extremely new to MFP. Looking for others similiar to me so we can help each other stay motivated to reach our goals. Feel free to add me, I'm extremely new to MFP. Im 21years old. About 5'3 and my weight fluctuates between 145-150lbs. I'm wanting to get down to 115-120lbs, the biggest problem I have is motivation. And i mean physical motivation, I have the mind set down, i know what i want and how to get there, just need to actually put them in action, some kind friends with fitness knowledge would do me a world of good!

Replies

• CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    And how do we know whether we're "similar to you"? :D
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    What I mean is, if you want people to friend you with whom you have something in common, you either have to fill in your profile, or say a little bit more about yourself here, e.g. start weight / goal weight, age, region, interests, outlook or whatever.
  • martinamcintosh
    Like I said I'm extremely new to MFP. Im 21years old. About 5'3 and my weight fluctuates between 145-150lbs. I'm wanting to get down to 115-120lbs, the biggest problem I have is motivation. And i mean physical motivation, I have the mind set down, i know what i want and how to get there, just need to actually put them in action, some kind friends with fitness knowledge would do me a world of good!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Good luck with your journey. :)
  • martinamcintosh
    Thank you! Same to you!
  • mutt79
    mutt79 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey Martina yup Today is the day and with that said every day it THE DAY... I would add you as a friend because motivation is something I have lots of... but I'm not sure how to make a friend request.... if you want to friend request me....