Need accountability friends. Struggling to keep focused

Options
Tans40
Tans40 Posts: 11 Member
Hi everyone.. I am restarting once again and the struggle is so real with a toddler and other family issues I feel so stressed and I am struggling. Not to mention loosing motivation when my scale is not moving and my clothes still tight.. any advice or motivation is welcomed.

Replies

• Sophi_allheart
    Sophi_allheart Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hmm, well I don't have any children, but I would say this: focus on today, and don't worry about tommorrow. What can you do today? What healthy food choices are you making today? What exercise choices are you making? Try to be positive about it.

With a toddler, there are some days you won't get outside, or you might be so tired you eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And that's okay. Don't beat yourself up to much, and try try again. Just take baby steps, and ask yourself what you can do now (today) to be a healthier you. I hope that helps a little. :)
  • latishalynn0510
    latishalynn0510 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It takes more than a day to see changes. There are days when I feel so discouraged and down because I am not seeing the scale move but I know that my body is changing. Take pictures and every other month or so make a comparison of the pictures and you will notice the differences. You don't notice them when you look in the mirror cause you see the same sights everyday. Good luck on your journey. You're more than welcome to add me if you would like.