Please be my friend, fellow twenty-somethings!

Options
Hey everyone, hope you're all having a lovely day! I've stalked the forums for a little while and decided to fiiiinally make an account.

I'm 22, from the UK, and I'd like to lose around 12 or so lbs (not 100% sure but I'll see what happens) and would love to pay more attention to what I eat (I've been vegan for a long time, but definitely fall into the junk-food-vegan trap sometimes, which makes me feel so lethargic and rubbish). I would love to have lots of active open-diary friends on here (I'm not bothered if you aren't vegan!) as it would be lovely to have accountability friends and meet new people/make new friends/be there to rant and support each other. So please let me know if I can add you/please drop me a request!

Replies

• jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Would love love love to get some guidance in going vegan. I've been vegetarian for the last while but I think vegan is the next step in my journey. I'm 22 and from Canada, would love to be pals!
  • littleli0ngrl
    littleli0ngrl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    jennnco wrote: »
    Would love love love to get some guidance in going vegan. I've been vegetarian for the last while but I think vegan is the next step in my journey. I'm 22 and from Canada, would love to be pals!

ah amazing, of course, I will add you now! (also so jealous of Canada, I've always wanted to visit!)
  • uniquechic
    uniquechic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im 23 and in the UK, need to lose 20 pounds ideally and would love be friends and support eachother!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from the uk. I'm 23 and have recently gone vegan. Feel free to add :)
  • Aherkz
    Aherkz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    jennnco wrote: »

ah amazing, of course, I will add you now! (also so jealous of Canada, I've always wanted to visit!)

• Aherkz
    Aherkz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 27 from Aberdeen
  • Allistergoobie
    Allistergoobie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi got your back
  • Allistergoobie
    Allistergoobie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi got your back

• JessieAbolitionistVegan
    Options
    I'm 30 and vegan. I know that's not twenty-something, but it's close! Lol
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • tegantheaverage
    tegantheaverage Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and Australian. I've been veggie for a long time and have flirted with being vegan in the past and am planning to commit, so I'd be really interested in vegan friends and especially with open diaries! Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • coexie
    coexie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 23 and from Poland. I am not vegan, but I eat 3-5 times per week vegan food - got excellent restaurant near my work. Feel free to add me! :)