Favorite Zero Calorie Carbonated Drink???

Options

Replies

• rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Typically I make my own, but if I buy a retail brand, it will be Pepsi Max for caffeinated, or Diet Sunkist for non-caffeinated.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Kroger's Diet Ginger Ale.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Quick question this just reminded me. Does anyone know on those new soda machines where it's all on the screen and you choose from all the different sodas. if you want the extra flavoring does it add calories like vanilla in my diet Dr Pepper ?

Yes, but they are negligible. Technically, all of these "zero" calorie sodas have some calories, but the USDA labeling laws allow anything under 5 calories/serving to be counted as zero calorie. The Coca Cola Freestyle machines with the added flavors are all under 10 calories for a large diet soda even with the added flavorings IIRC. For all intents and purposes, you can continue to treat them as zero. Unless you are a drinking a LOT it's within the uncertainty of calories given the allowable error of nutrition info in general.
  • thin1dayplease
    thin1dayplease Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt... diet coke
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeaid

+100000000000000

Hmmmm.....I gotta try this
  • zalmann919
    zalmann919 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Water, home carbonated (SodaStream or other carbonator). Optional: squeeze of fresh lemon. Very diabetic friendly.
  • unawind
    unawind Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Seltzer water, St. Croix preferably.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Wedge, which is Wegman's house brand version of Fresca. I also like Tops' peach/apricot sparkling water.
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeaid

Yes! this stuff is amazing!
    Also Diet Cream Soda or Rootbeer. Any brand. I love the stuff
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero. Years back, there was a Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke...so delicious!
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

I wish the cherry vanilla was still around! They have the regular one in our vending machine at work, calling my name! Wish they had the diet!
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    dlboyle26 wrote: »
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

I wish the cherry vanilla was still around! They have the regular one in our vending machine at work, calling my name! Wish they had the diet!

I don't like Diet Coke and I find cherry overpowering. But that combo made everything alright :-)

I used to love Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale until they changed the recipe, now it tastes like a diet soda.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Sparkling water. Pop makes my skin feel oily and leaves my teeth feeling chalky.
  • myname20
    myname20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Didnt know there are many different diet drinks.. I usually drink Light Cola. There is cola Zero too but it tastes too sweet for me.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Diet orange or Sprite. I'm not a fan of colas
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    San Pellegrino. I've had a pink grapefruit Perrier that was very nice. But I don't drink carbonated that often, lost my taste for it 4-5 years ago for some reason.
  • NeonStrikeVi
    NeonStrikeVi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sprite zero. My old favourite would have to be Diet Coke with Lemon but I haven't seen one in years! :(
  • krazgrl
    krazgrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Recently discovered La Croix sparkling water and love that it's zero sodium!

My daily caffeine intake is usually a zero-calorie Rockstar/Monster since I don't do coffee. The Rockstar Pure Zero in the Mango-Orange-Passion Fruit is amazeballs.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Sparkling Ice

And Clear American
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    cherry coke zero and sparkling Ice drinks esp. strawberry lemonade