Big Brother season 15

Options
Laces_0ut
Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
anyone else watching? David's interview after being voted out was pretty funny.

on a side note its pretty crazy how some of teh contestants are making some awful racists and homophobic remarks. Aaryn has been fired by her modeling company and Gene Marie has been fired by her pagent company.

it amazes me that they forget the cameras are on 24/7.

Replies

• MarkJohnson00
    Options
    I have watched 1 episode of season 15. This episode was dam good. I love that episode. Now i am going to watch second episode and i am sure this episode will be best one.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Lol funny show but they need to get rid of the stuck up blondie
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    she really is full of herself isnt she? lol
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    fan since Season 1, Ep 1. LOVE THIS SHOOOOWWWWW!

yea, davids reaction when Nick outed Jeremy. priceless. HA
  • brooke_young08
    Options
    This season is full of crazies! I find myself pulling for Elissa because everyne seems to hate her for no reason! Many of the housemates are uber-annoying, though. Love Nick!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I like Nick and Amanda. Instantly liked Aaryn on first episode - found her super cute - but yeah after hearing her talk for a couple of minutes - she is now the worst. That Jeremy guy is nearly impossible to watch too. What a hard on.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    This season is full of crazies! I find myself pulling for Elissa because everyne seems to hate her for no reason! Many of the housemates are uber-annoying, though. Love Nick!

i just hope Elissa doesnt get MVP every week...if she wins in week 2 they need to vote her out unless they can control her noms.

Nick is definitely looking the best right now. no blood on his hands....in control...
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    rooting for Helen 100%. i like elissa, but she needs more confidence...dont think shes going to get very far in this game. Judd is the best too....hope he makes it to the end. jeremy..i just dont have words for that tool. and kaitlin, aryan? please. but then i have to remind myself that the worst people on that show are soooo young... what more do you expect from narcissistic individuals like them? not much other than what you see. ginamarie is probably the most annoying of them all.

BEST CAST EVER...all in one room. good job @kassting.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Love the show, we watch it as a family, we are in Nick's corner, the dude is sharp.

Aryan, she is a stuck up little snob, and Jeremy is a moron. I hope David's was an act or damn Cali you have to do something about your education system.

How about Mcrae getting some action from the real estate lady...she must have been ultra horny to do that. but you go Pizza boy, kudos to you for that.

My buddy is the set design for the show...he loves the job.

I still miss Evil ****, that season was awesome, I hope things pick up.

But my younger generation fans...Aryan is not doing you guys any favors, she is really a self center little Bit**.

but hey that is the show.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Aryan, she is a stuck up little snob, and Jeremy is a moron. I hope David's was an act or damn Cali you have to do something about your education system.

How about Mcrae getting some action from the real estate lady...she must have been ultra horny to do that. but you go Pizza boy, kudos to you for that.

I was wondering about David - he said some of the stupidest things but it made me laugh. He once said "right off the back" instead of bat. And then when the host was announcing there wouldn't be 2 noms this year, he incredulously said "Onnnnnnne?" :laugh: :laugh: Yeah dude...one. I actually wish he stuck around a bit.

The McCrae thing blew me away haha. Sounds like she thinks he might be an undercover millionaire or something though :laugh:
  • exohglo
    exohglo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    fan since Season 1, Ep 1. LOVE THIS SHOOOOWWWWW!

yea, davids reaction when Nick outed Jeremy. priceless. HA

Haha yeah.. only problem is that Nick doesn't know that Jeremy actually voted Elissa out and went against the Moving Company... i can't stand Aaryn & Jeremy! Ugh...
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    im glad Big Brother is starting to show the racist comments from Aaryn. cant wait until she is evicted and learns she lost her modeling gig....and when Gina Marie learns she lost her job.
  • ProudArmyWifey8
    Options
    That aaryn girl can go to hell. I hate her. She is really strung off David after what 2 weeks get a life