what excercise can i do.

Options
fkim13
fkim13 Posts: 19 Member
I am really struggling with what excercise I can do. I did weights for 18 months which I loved and it really toned my body. Only problem was I have really bad tennis elbow and can't do the weights without it being injected. I stopped having the injections as to me it's just masking the pain. So no injections no weights. I can't jog which is something else I love but can't do because I have pf in both feet. Now I am struggling with what to do to keep fit. I do cycle but worry about the idiots on the road as have nearly been knocked of a few times. Any suggestions as to what I can do.

Replies

• LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Swimming?
  • fkim13
    fkim13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's something I thought of and will give a try. Not sure how it will effect my elbow but worth a try. Thanks.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Elbow tendons can take an age to heal but in the meantime you may be able to modify your routine and only avoid those exercises which aggravate it. Does it hurt on both pull and push exercises?
    Rehab exercises can speed to process so would recommend seeing a physiotherapist.

Cycling - check out http://www.sustrans.org.uk/ for better routes or cycle off road?
  • kuranda10
    kuranda10 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Pilates? Low impact but very toning.