Less to lose?

perkymommy
perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
Anyone else here have less to lose? I started out needing to lose 30 lbs and now I'm down to that last 10 lbs til I reach my goal. Does anyone else here have less to lose?

Replies

• cristi_rawr
    cristi_rawr Posts: 9 Member
    Congrats on losing 30 lbs! I have to lose 10 lbs too, good luck :smiley:
  • perkymommy
    Thanks!
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    I'm back as of this morning, to correct some maintenance creep. Looking to lose 10-12lbs and get solidly back into my maintenance range :)
  • perkymommy
    Welcome back Readergirl!
  • Holly_Wood_888
    Holly_Wood_888 Posts: 268 Member
    I need to lose 5lbs off my belly !
  • clyn90
    clyn90 Posts: 45 Member
    I only need to lose about 15-20lbs but I need to firm back up. I am not liking my body after having my 3rd baby 8 weeks ago. I am having a hell of a time figuring out my calorie needs for breastfeeding. This is also my first week back to work so I haven't started working out yet because I don't want to over do it and be half asleep at work lol
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    edited March 2016
    perkymommy wrote: »
    Anyone else here have less to lose? I started out needing to lose 30 lbs and now I'm down to that last 10 lbs til I reach my goal. Does anyone else here have less to lose?

In other words you are succeeding and very much on track! Nice.

Me too. :)

I need to go from 186 to 155 to be deep in my normal bmi. Scale shows 166 this morning. So yeah, I do have less to lose, obviously, mathwise, :) (not sure what your point is but never hurt to talk aloud for encouragement. LOL)

Well, lets create a point: are you finding it more difficult now?

• arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    I am finding the smaller amount more difficult.. I lost ~75 lb. 65 in the first year, 10 over the last 12 months. Less room for error, lower calorie need.
  • ScoobaChick
    ScoobaChick Posts: 186 Member
    I'm down to having to lose 3-5lbs but plan on staying here so I can maintain the loss. I sent you a FR and anyone else is welcome to add me if they want.
  • perkymommy

In other words you are succeeding and very much on track! Nice.

Me too. :)

I need to go from 186 to 155 to be deep in my normal bmi. Scale shows 166 this morning. So yeah, I do have less to lose, obviously, mathwise, :) (not sure what your point is but never hurt to talk aloud for encouragement. LOL)

Well, lets create a point: are you finding it more difficult now?

I was just more or less reaching out to see who else has less to lose. There are people who post the opposite who have 100+ to lose.
  • perkymommy
    I am finding the smaller amount more difficult.. I lost ~75 lb. 65 in the first year, 10 over the last 12 months. Less room for error, lower calorie need.

True! I only have 1200 calories per day but so far I'm sticking to them and I work out and get that extra each day as well.
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Welcome back Readergirl!

Thanks!
  • perkymommy
    edited March 2016
    clyn90 wrote: »
    I only need to lose about 15-20lbs but I need to firm back up. I am not liking my body after having my 3rd baby 8 weeks ago. I am having a hell of a time figuring out my calorie needs for breastfeeding. This is also my first week back to work so I haven't started working out yet because I don't want to over do it and be half asleep at work lol

I hear ya! I'm finally trying to lose all that baby weight from my last child born almost 7 years ago! :D I've lost it and gained it back a couple times and this time it's staying off for good because I have a more realistic plan I am following.

Thanks to everyone else who posted! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    I need to lose 5lbs off my belly !

can't spot reduce. you could lose 5 but it be from all over. sorry..just how it works.