6 Pounds the 1st Week!

Options
Kittyr321
Kittyr321 Posts: 6 Member
I am so happy today! Went to my doctor and weighed in after my first 7 days and I lost 6 pounds! Of course, it's just a drop in the bucket for me as I weighed in at 236 at the start...but I'll take it!

Replies

• fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tanyaheartsfrogs
    tanyaheartsfrogs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's an excellent motivator to keep going week two! Keep it up the hard work!
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well done! What have you done to lose it?? Please tell me your secret:)
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Great job, it's not a drop in the bucket, it's a good start. Keep it going, some weeks it's not as tremendous of a loss and that's ok, because consistency and learning what best to eat (and portions) is not an overnight process.
  • Kittyr321
    Kittyr321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the words of encouragement. I am simply watching my sugar carbs & calorie intake. I have been using an app called myfitnesspal.com It's pretty cool actually. I plugged in what I weigh and what I want to weigh and it tells me how many calories/carbs I need to do each day to reach my goal. I log anything I put in my mouth including condiments and drinks every day and it calculates everything for me. I can also log in exercise which will reduce my calories for the day, but I haven't found time to exercise yet. I am very motivated to keep going.
  • tricia987
    tricia987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6 lbs here to in my first 10 days loving it <3 well done you
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the quick loss~ A loss is a loss and you gotta start somewhere!
  • bathmatt12345
    bathmatt12345 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    great start, keep up the hard work, and don't get disappointed if that rate doesn't continue.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!