Thrive

Options
kyleliermann
kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
I just became a promoter for thrive, does anyone have any suggestions on how to promote it? Please let me know. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    no idea what it is but I'm pretty sure it would be against forum guidelines to promote it here
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Cut your losses now, and just don't bother. You'll lose money down the hole.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't promote it cause it's crap and any reputable person wouldn't want their name attached to the promotion of crap products.
  • kyleliermann
    Options
    Yea I Meant on like facebook or around town. and its an natural nutrition and energy supplements.
  • kyleliermann
    Options

I have used the product for 2 months now and its the only thing I have used that makes me feel healthy and gives me the energy to drive the 1.5 hour drive to and from work everyday. It feels great to not get spacey when I am making the drive. I just decided to be a promoter in-case family decided to buy some really but my wife told me to look into getting the word out around here too.
  • kyleliermann
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    You shouldn't promote it cause it's crap and any reputable person wouldn't want their name attached to the promotion of crap products.

It works for me nothing gives me energy like it its not like beachbody crap
  • looking4gains
    looking4gains Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It has been reported to the FDA 16 times in the past two years for adverse health issues reguarding the product. 4 of which were emergency cases that required an ambulance. Plus they have an F rating with the BBB. Sounds to me like another "miracle" cure for weight loss with no work. Plus they won't release ingredients, even though it's supposedly natural. Big red flags on this stuff. Nothing beats a healthy diet and regular exercise. Cutting corners just causes health issues down the road. Literally EVERY "magic" weight loss pill or shot eventually shows horrible adverse affects down the road. And not to mention the pyramid scheme. Lol
  • wowser5
    wowser5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My sister uses Thrive not for the weight loss, but for her depression, lack of energy, and brain fog. It truly changed her life. She posts her results on her Facebook page and people continue to ask her about it. Her son is using it too now, and he is so motivated to lose weight. He started journaling on MFP and has lost 31.4 lbs in the last month. He has a lot to lose, so that is why he has lost so much so quickly.... I tried the sample, but it didn't affect me enough to give up the monthly cost of using it.
  • kyleliermann
    Options
    It has been reported to the FDA 16 times in the past two years for adverse health issues reguarding the product. 4 of which were emergency cases that required an ambulance. Plus they have an F rating with the BBB. Sounds to me like another "miracle" cure for weight loss with no work. Plus they won't release ingredients, even though it's supposedly natural. Big red flags on this stuff. Nothing beats a healthy diet and regular exercise. Cutting corners just causes health issues down the road. Literally EVERY "magic" weight loss pill or shot eventually shows horrible adverse affects down the road. And not to mention the pyramid scheme. Lol

I dont use it for anything fitness related I use it because it gives me actual sustained energy all day long and it makes me feel good
  • kyleliermann
    Options
    wowser5 wrote: »
    My sister uses Thrive not for the weight loss, but for her depression, lack of energy, and brain fog. It truly changed her life. She posts her results on her Facebook page and people continue to ask her about it. Her son is using it too now, and he is so motivated to lose weight. He started journaling on MFP and has lost 31.4 lbs in the last month. He has a lot to lose, so that is why he has lost so much so quickly.... I tried the sample, but it didn't affect me enough to give up the monthly cost of using it.

Yea I think it depends on the person, All of my friends with diabetes use it and are 100% better on it, there all in great shape just dont have energy without it. It works amazing for me, however my wife felt nothing.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

I have used the product for 2 months now and its the only thing I have used that makes me feel healthy and gives me the energy to drive the 1.5 hour drive to and from work everyday. It feels great to not get spacey when I am making the drive. I just decided to be a promoter in-case family decided to buy some really but my wife told me to look into getting the word out around here too.

And if you ate the right foods, hit your macro and micro nutrient needs, and got the vitamins and minerals from food sources instead of over priced powders and some weird patch that has god knows what in it, you would have just as much energy and feel fantastic. But NOPE, people are far too quick to jump on the magic pill / patch / drink / juice / detox bus.... SMH.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    With bonafides like that it should be on the Dr. Oz show -- America's quakamedic doctor.
  • kyleliermann
    Options

And if you ate the right foods, hit your macro and micro nutrient needs, and got the vitamins and minerals from food sources instead of over priced powders and some weird patch that has god knows what in it, you would have just as much energy and feel fantastic. But NOPE, people are far too quick to jump on the magic pill / patch / drink / juice / detox bus.... SMH.

I only eat healthy with meal prep every sunday and I hit my protein and fats and stay under my Cals. I am hindered in fitness due to two surgeries and still have no energy. I sleep as much as I can with ADHD. yet still the only thing that helps is this system. Its funny how people always say its a plecebo but no this one feels great.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

I only eat healthy with meal prep every sunday and I hit my protein and fats and stay under my Cals. I am hindered in fitness due to two surgeries and still have no energy. I sleep as much as I can with ADHD. yet still the only thing that helps is this system. Its funny how people always say its a plecebo but no this one feels great.

I don't think you know what that word means... I never said it was a placebo, I said it's a crock and it's a waste of a hell of a lot of money, as well as it could potentially be bad for you... Personally, I would not EVER slap a patch on my arm that I could not read EXACTLY what every chemical, ingredient etc. was in that patch. But that's just me.

Also, you are hitting your protein and staying under your fats. What about sugar intake, Vitamin A, C, etc. . . How much water are you drinking? All very important things to take into consideration.