Replies

• johnnyblastick559
    Options
    🌮🥥🥥
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    9k9a8p7dcwrb.jpg

Hey folks - just a quick reminder that we do have community guidelines, and included in those guidelines is this little gem:
    5. Keep it Clean (we mean your language)
    I WILL:

I will be respectful in the words I choose; this includes usernames.
    I will be mindful that this is a workplace friendly site. If you wouldn’t use that language in front of your boss, mom or anyone in public, please don’t post it here.
    I will post medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health in a mature manner.

I WON'T:

I won’t use explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar language or sexual innuendo.
    I won’t get creative trying to get around the profanity filters by the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language.
    I won’t post topics with the intent to titillate.

Violation of community guidelines may earn the offender warnings if/when it comes to the attention of the moderation team.

Cheers,
    Em

Also - @iMago - Carrot Cake is one of my favorite things, and we recently stumbled onto those carrot cake oreos... They were were amaze-balls. As a matter of fact, they were so amazing that I hid the entire box from my teenage sons, because I plan to eat them... and possibly selectively share them when I'm feeling kind and benevolent... or when I want to bribe them.

The last thing in my mouth was a sip of Blue Moon.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    9k9a8p7dcwrb.jpg

Hey folks - just a quick reminder that we do have community guidelines, and included in those guidelines is this little gem:
    5. Keep it Clean (we mean your language)
    I WILL:

I will be respectful in the words I choose; this includes usernames.
    I will be mindful that this is a workplace friendly site. If you wouldn’t use that language in front of your boss, mom or anyone in public, please don’t post it here.
    I will post medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health in a mature manner.

I WON'T:

I won’t use explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar language or sexual innuendo.
    I won’t get creative trying to get around the profanity filters by the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language.
    I won’t post topics with the intent to titillate.

Violation of community guidelines may earn the offender warnings if/when it comes to the attention of the moderation team.

Cheers,
    Em

Also - @iMago - Carrot Cake is one of my favorite things, and we recently stumbled onto those carrot cake oreos... They were were amaze-balls. As a matter of fact, they were so amazing that I hid the entire box from my teenage sons, because I plan to eat them... and possibly selectively share them when I'm feeling kind and benevolent... or when I want to bribe them.

The last thing in my mouth was a sip of Blue Moon.

they have a dark chocolate oreo flavor that's floating around now too- i think its Target only for right now if you feel like hunting down a package.

and tbh i only ate like 3 of those carrot cake ones and gave the rest away because i figured i'd just inhale the whole thing otherwise.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Starburst.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Starburst.

I just knew it would be a taco. :|
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Cheddar Cheese
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Red Vines
  • Humadog21
    Humadog21 Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    A taco
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Apple with Peanut Butter
  • dougphi
    dougphi Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Crystal Pepsi
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Leftover Cheesy Red Beans & Lentils
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Rum and coke zero.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Toothbrush

This. Prior to that, it was chocolate milk though.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Rum and coke zero.

On a Monday night?

Yup, it was one of them days lol.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Rum and coke zero.

On a Monday night?

Oh yeah? Shoulda left the coke out

Not with cheap rum lol. I actually made a 2nd glass and used flavored sparkling water lol.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Rum and coke zero.

On a Monday night?

Oh yeah? Shoulda left the coke out

Not with cheap rum lol. I actually made a 2nd glass and used flavored sparkling water lol.

I prefer my cheerleader beer 😂😂😂

I prefer some Gentleman's jack but I was stuck with rum lol.
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Jameson
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    a9dsqtpdxbvw.jpeg