Beginning my Journey.

Options
2»

Replies

• agalle202
    agalle202 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi James you can do anything you put your mind to. In your weight loss I am pretty close to your weight and what your goals are. Add me so we can motivate each other to greatness
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi Charles! I'm so happy and excited for you! You can do this! Feel free to add me as well. The more friends we have to motivate us and encourage us, the better! ;)
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
    You can do it. I'd love to be mfp friends!
  • brittyb727
    brittyb727 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! You can do it!!! Congratulations!
  • chris_thrice
    chris_thrice Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good on you brotha. Feel free to add. I'm active on the feeds and the diary is public. We'll both keep each other on track
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Inspiring people already :) good for you! This is a great place to be for support and motivation!
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good luck buddy , I'm here to support you in any way and change my ways also feel free to add me .
  • LeTmblwid
    LeTmblwid Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! :D
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • EVCbeth1978
    EVCbeth1978 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your journey! I'm 37, 9 years alcohol and cigarette free! Sugar has been my vice. I'm on a journey to better health and want to feel good again, please feel free to add me. I started at 186 February 17, @ 168 and stuck, just started counting calories - goal is 155 for my 6ft build.
  • stsai01
    stsai01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats a starting your fitness and health journey! Add me! You sound like you'd be a great for motivation :)
  • 2ndUniverse
    2ndUniverse Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone thank you for the support. If I haven't added you please add me. You all are awesome.
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good for you brotha! I'm sure the struggle of addiction has shown you how strong you can be. Sending you a request.