Which of these programs is better for me ? ( VERY IMPORTANT)

hello Have started to lose weight 3 weeks ago i lost 6kg since i started , now i want to most importantly lose fat and shape my body a little bit so which is the better program for me ?

1. Insanity ? which is basicly cardio and really makes me really sweat ( with diet )
2. getting a gym program from bodybuilding which also includes cardio and weights ( with the same diet)

If you guys have another option for me please tell me

Replies

• RobD520
    RobD520 Posts: 420 Member
    Which would you enjoy more?
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Which ever program seems like one you would stick to the most.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    You said in another post you wanted to be more muscular. So i would follow a good strength program, like Stronglifts, NROL, Starting Strength, etc. Most programs at bodybuilding.com have not impressed me.

To burn body fat, no cardio or sweating is necessary - you only need to eat the right calorie intake. (VERY IMPORTANT) :+1:
  • KaleiAlanaSmith
    KaleiAlanaSmith Posts: 133 Member
    I used insanity and personally got amazing results and loved that I didn't have a gym membership to pay for..... However it gets pretty boring!!!! Whichever one you enjoy more and think you would do longest is what you should try. OR, you can integrate them both into your new activity!
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Try bar broz it's a calisthenics program for beginners and evolves with u.
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    if you want to shape your body, lifting is the way to go. build muscle and reshape your body.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Progressive weight lifting <3
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Lift weights, I think that will be of most benefit. Plenty of programs like 5x5 strong lifts or you can probably just google and find a million plans to follow.

But if our going to a gym and can get a plan from them that might be the answer, it might be more tailored to your level of fitness and goals.