Need Help! No Energy to Workout

Options
2»

Replies

• Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Cup of tea or coffee helps. I also focus on the post workout buzz as motivation.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Get more rest? Don't eat too little? Exercise before work?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • gnssoto
    gnssoto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats sweet potatoes as far as loading carbs for a workout, although bananas are a close second seeing as both are high in potassium. Green tea works better than coffee due to ECGC aiding the body in metabolyzing the caffeine content more efficiently. Gingko bulova works wonders when you're going hard, you can find it at Sprouts or any organic produce store. Hope this helps!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    gnssoto wrote: »
    Nothing beats sweet potatoes as far as loading carbs for a workout, although bananas are a close second seeing as both are high in potassium. Green tea works better than coffee due to ECGC aiding the body in metabolyzing the caffeine content more efficiently. Gingko bulova works wonders when you're going hard, you can find it at Sprouts or any organic produce store. Hope this helps!

Thanks!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    it's self-resolving for me, most of the time. sometimes it's just the idontwannas dressed up, sometimes i really do need a break. either way, for me the easiest way to find out is usually to go anyway. if i'm really too beat to be into it, i'll find out.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You mean a year on you still don't have the energy to work out?