Love to hear success stories and make new friends!

Options
Just started this and love this app! My sis just started it also. We decided to roller skate for exercise and OMG it's so much fun and burns tons of calories! Any ideas are appreciated ☺️

Replies

• vegas518
    vegas518 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love it! I've been doing squats a lot. Lol
  • Stacy80651
    Stacy80651 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am totally loving roller skating! Squats are a great idea too! When I saw your post about your weight loss I was like "you go girlie!" Completely motivates me. I've been really watching carbs and I don't know if I've lost weight yet but I will weigh in a week. I can't do it too often or I freak out!
  • vegas518
    vegas518 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I managed 85 squats throughout the day yesterday and I am sore today! lol it's good you've found an exercise that you love! That helps it not be so tedious. I can't wait to see your progress. :) and I'm the same way! I've been weighing every few days, but I think I need to go to once a week. Lol
  • Stacy80651
    Options
    85 squats! Wow! That's great! Ya gotta find what ya love or it will be short term instead of life changing!
  • HollyWantACracker
    HollyWantACracker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Totally wish I could try roller skating! I usually watch dance videos and go to the gym for my exercise. I'm down nearly 20 pounds! It's taken me quite some time to manage, but I recently started taking Metformin for my PCOS and I'm starting to lose weight like crazy! I'm so stoked to see what this body can do now that it's working properly.
  • Stacy80651
    Options
    Wow girlie good for you! I recently bought some dance videos too and am going to try them too. I hope to be as successful as you! Love to be a friend! And omg skating is soooo fun! Great music and time flies by!
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hey Colorado... me too, Grand Jct. Anyway, this app helped me lose 36 lbs since July of last year.
  • playbyz7
    playbyz7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love this app. Really hold me accountable for what goes in my mouth. Trying to tone up to so hopefully it can help with that. Carbs are the enemy lol.
  • Stacy80651
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm finding lettuce wraps a total life saver at this point. Idk how to add people to my friends list so could anyone help me with that???
  • playbyz7
    playbyz7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Romaine lettuce is a great bun for burgers. Love the crisp