Sedentary and counting steps - question!

Options
2»

Replies

• jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I don't have a zip, but I have a fitbit and at first my calorie burns were way off: it will sync to you so keep wearing it and you'll notice more accurate burns over time. I think my first day I wore my fitbit it said I had earned 948 calories from exercise!! CRAZY!! It's right on the money now!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Oh I just noticed that it says there 1123 at 4.37 am??? Is it the problem that MFP and FitZip think it's different time? because of course if I spent that much before 5 am I'd spent a lot during a full day. However it's 15:40 here :dizzy:

did a cat start playing with it?

I wear mine constantly on my wrist as it tracks my sleep but it doesn't record steps during my sleep even when I am moving around (unless I get up to go to the bathroom)....
  • KorvapuustiPossu
    KorvapuustiPossu Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ok I fixed it... Never payed any attention to what time zone was my MFP at...and it turns out it was on US/Canada time... I however live in Helsinki... Which led MFP to think I burned 1100 kcal before 5am :D Now that I changed it it shows 100sth calories gained from steps. That's more like it!!! Thank you all for your help :)