Weight fluctuation :/

Options
Hi, I've noticed once or twice and now his morning my weight has gone up a pound since yesterday, I only ate 1643 calories and t25 which was my second day yesterday, my weight is hovering at the moment and its a bit demoralising. Any opinions?
Thanks jay

Replies

• lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    It's fine, ure just second day in with exercise give it time for your body to adjust to extra activity
  • EddieP50
    EddieP50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That's just because your body may have not processed all the food yet. Even though it was only 1643 calories it depends on the volume and weight of the food. If you eat one pound of food you are going to weigh one pound heavier on the scales. Same with liquids, if you drink 16 ounces of water the scale is going to show you one pound heavier. The best time to weigh is in the morning after you take care of your bathroom business and before eating or drinking anything for the day. Weight will fluctuate from day to day. I will check my weight through the week but what I count for logging is my Monday morning weigh in.
  • Jayz395
    Jayz395 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    EddieP50 wrote: »
    That's just because your body may have not processed all the food yet. Even though it was only 1643 calories it depends on the volume and weight of the food. If you eat one pound of food you are going to weigh one pound heavier on the scales. Same with liquids, if you drink 16 ounces of water the scale is going to show you one pound heavier. The best time to weigh is in the morning after you take care of your bathroom business and before eating or drinking anything for the day. Weight will fluctuate from day to day. I will check my weight through the week but what I count for logging is my Monday morning weigh in.

That's the same time I weigh myself, I'll check it again in a day or so