Support

Options
Soooo, I've been using this site for awhile now and I don't really have a lot of people that log in on my friends list. I would like to find people who are serious about this, that log in everyday, and that can share tips and advice for me. :):) I have a LONG ways to go! But I'm keeping my head up:) Add me and let's do this together. :)

Replies

• sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I'm on here several times a day and log everyday. I'll send you a friend request :smile:
  • Kimd1972
    Kimd1972 Posts: 45
    Options
    I log in daily also!! I really like this site! Will send you a friend's request! :flowerforyou:

Kimberly
  • mandyshell
    mandyshell Posts: 55
    Options
    I log in everyday, several times. But I'm already on your friends list :) Feel free to message me anytime!!! I watch my food like a hawk, so I'm always on here! lol.
  • CFaye
    CFaye Posts: 59
    Options
    Same as mandyshell! I am on your friends list as well! Feel free to chat! Good Luck!! and dont give up!!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I too am here several times a day, the only time I haven't been here was last week, I was laying on the beach.
    I'll add you and we can support each other
  • liltommysmommy
    Options
    I hope it's ok that I added all of you guys. I only have one friend and really want to meet some people who are as serious about getting healthy and fit as I am. Most people think I am crazy!
  • KirstenDanella1
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think we all need a ton of support, no matter who you are. It's nice to know someone is going through the same thing:)
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am kinda (really) obsessed with this site, I added you and anyone else can add me as well!