Fit bit

I'm thinking of getting a fit bit or another fitness device to wear. I'm clueless about these things... Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• jcmathews
    jcmathews Posts: 5 Member
    I have had both a fit bit and a jawbone up and I definitely prefer my jawbone. But nothing has its perks.
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    I love my Fitbit charge! I love that it syncs to mfp and makes the calories in vs calories out equation very easy. I lose 1-2lbs consistently each week.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,110 Member
    I just got a Fitbit One about a month ago. I got the One because I can clip it to my bra. I don't like wearing bracelets and I thought the flex would annoy me. I also didn't get a fitbit with a heart rate monitor because I don't do a lot of cardio and I didn't want to spend the extra money. The One was about $80. My exercise is mostly step based. So far I love it. It seems pretty accurate to me. After the first month looking at my calorie burns versus my calorie intake I should have lost 5.14 pounds and I actually lost 6 pounds. I like having the fitbit because it helps me to be more active. I have a desk job and I walk for exercise. If I don't take my walk after work I usually average about 3000 steps. Having those numbers really motivates me to get up off my but and be more active. I have the fitbit synced to mfp and I enter all my food in mfp and any exercise (I sometimes do yoga) in fitbit. I eat most of my exercise adjustment and I am actually losing a little over 1 pound per week. I have both fitbit and mfp set to sedentary and to lose 1 pound per week.