Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

say someting about your day.

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    So like 3 days ago it was the hottest day of the year. We were wearing shorts and had the ac on. Today I turned on the heat. So my day has been chilly
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I noticed I was the only one wearing sandals on the way to work. I'll start go through my autoum wardrobe tomorrow and look for boots
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    Was right as rain up till about 4:30pm then WHAM started getting sick. :/
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    so tired
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Gonna Have the lil Grandbaby today :)
    on their way and I feel like I had just literally fallen asleep :yum:
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    was hectic but now I'm relaxing and about to start the next 18 tasks I want to get done today
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's only 11 and I't been crazy productive
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Blah, Monday...
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    sfertch wrote: »
    Blah, Monday...

I love mondays you should give it a chance...I always think Mondays are so full of promise it's like a brand new start
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Blah, Monday...

I love mondays you should give it a chance...I always think Mondays are so full of promise it's like a brand new start
    too much optimism for me
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Blah, Monday...

Most days, I will agree with you. I look forward to the mornings of a new day. Sadly, this has been a very tough weekend on top of a couple weeks of bad news. So, from a personal perspective, I've had more than my share of "bad news comes in threes" for a while...
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Blah, Monday...

Most days, I will agree with you. I look forward to the mornings of a new day. Sadly, this has been a very tough weekend on top of a couple weeks of bad news. So, from a personal perspective, I've had more than my share of "bad news comes in threes" for a while...

sorry you've had a tough few days believe me I can relate, although since summer it's been turning around. This too shall pass. Although those are just words and are kind of annoying words it really is the truth...takes time and often way too much time but there's always a rainbow at the end

and yes I'm suzy sunshine full of optimism sorry but that's how I get through life.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Got my nose pierced!! Yay

Cool! Pic? :)[/quof7a9n0t8eol.jpg
    ote]

Sexy woman here!!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Blah, Monday...

sorry you've had a tough few days believe me I can relate, although since summer it's been turning around. This too shall pass. Although those are just words and are kind of annoying words it really is the truth...takes time and often way too much time but there's always a rainbow at the end

and yes I'm suzy sunshine full of optimism sorry but that's how I get through life.

Thanks, and normally, I'm a very positive person myself. Realistic, yet positive. This weekend was basically unexpected, and the straw that broke the camel's back. So to speak.

Time passes, wounds heal, and life goes on.

Thank you Ms Suzy Sunshine. Much appreciated. :)
  • Spartan1230
    Spartan1230 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sore AF! 1 hour till another workout body transformation week 2.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Blah, Monday...

Thanks, and normally, I'm a very positive person myself. Realistic, yet positive. This weekend was basically unexpected, and the straw that broke the camel's back. So to speak.

Time passes, wounds heal, and life goes on.

Thank you Ms Suzy Sunshine. Much appreciated. :)

Well I hope this weekend was the end of it. I had a week last year that sounds similar to what you have been experiencing. Hope you have some good friends to talk to cause it really does help
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hangin out with this little Angel today :) #BlessedMima

1rks4omgixxe.jpg
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Started out :@ but ended up not bad at all
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member