Turning life around

Options
Hey everyone My name is Marco and ive been using this app for a little while and I just discovered this community forum lol. Right now I'm 22 years old and for most of my life ive been pretty overweight and I did very little to combat it. Years would pass and the pounds would trickle on. Almost a month and a half ago I stepped on my scale and I was 234lbs. I think the fear of letting myself go started to settle in when I saw that number. Next thing I know I'm eating healthier and I work out about 5 days a week with a buddy of mine and am proud to say that I'm 20 lbs lighter but my journey has only just begun. Cheers to good health for all of you. :)

Replies

• 100poundsx
    100poundsx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome job already! It's really a lifestyle you have to adapt and is just as much mind training as physically training.
  • GoingSaiyan
    GoingSaiyan Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    100poundsx wrote: »
    Awesome job already! It's really a lifestyle you have to adapt and is just as much mind training as physically training.

Exactly! Train the mind and the body will follow!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Hi Marco ! You can do it if you really want it, it will take time yes, but it's well worth it :) keep positive
    Greetings from Mexico, add if you like :)