First place your body loses fat--GO!

Options

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I lose from the top down. Face, neck, shoulders, chest ( :o ) then tummy and legs, where I want to lose the most.
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Everywhere but where I want it to!
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    My arms, my face and then my butt/hips/thighs.
    My boo-bee's never shrink.
    I wish
    They are heavy to haul around.
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Face boobs legs arms stomach last :(
  • cate320
    cate320 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My face and belly tend to lose first. Thighs are absolute last. I had huge meaty thighs even when I was 115 lbs.
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    face, arms, boobs
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My waist and face drop weight first. My legs (including my huge calves) and arms go last. It's weird to me that I can have a 27" waist and still can't fit into normal width knee-high boots.
  • cate320
    cate320 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    valente347 wrote: »
    My waist and face drop weight first. My legs (including my huge calves) and arms go last. It's weird to me that I can have a 27" waist and still can't fit into normal width knee-high boots.

Same here! I have never worn a pair of boots in my life, even when I was skinny :(
  • serenehikes
    serenehikes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    As I get older, it goes to my stomach. The first place I loose weight is in my face, butt and thighs, Ha, it used to be reversed!
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My sorry sorry lil excuse for an a&&
  • EmilyHughes801
    EmilyHughes801 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Stomach, chest, face, lastly thighs
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I lose from the bottom up. Butt and thighs, then belly and back fat, then waist. I'm hopeful the boobs will go down some eventually. :/
  • pzarnosky
    pzarnosky Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    It seemed to come off my back/waist/love handles first.. Legs and face shrunk next. Glad that nice belly fat is hanging on for dear life though! I passed my first goal weight and am 4lbs from my second and it's still there!! Ugh! Sounds like I'll be making a third goal..... No regrets, i enjoyed every piece of pizza and every beer that got me here though!
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Arms and chest first. Currently I'm starting to look like a candy apple that's slid half way down the stick. Damn butt and thighs....
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I wish my boobs would go lol but sadly they stay the same no matter what (at 147 and at 191 they're the same- too big! ). I lose in my stomach first then thighs
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Waist/belly first. Then face/neck. Last is butt/thighs.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Upper body-delts, face, and chest. I just got into a deficit last week and the first thing that happened was my ribcage under my chest started showing. It's so annoying because I don't really like that look and there is plenty of fat to be lost down below.
  • ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Good new/bad news...whatever it is, if you have to tackle it again it may go differently.

Last round for me was very much top down...back and arms went first.

This time I think stomach first, then hips. Arms? Seem so slow.

OTOH, maybe all this means this time I won't have a flat *kitten*. :D
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thighs, belly, butt, face, and now finally upper arms. I suspect chest is actually the first to go & continue losing all the way along... :s:'(
  • JustGotaDream
    JustGotaDream Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My stomach and chest