Flat line for over a month

I need some advice. When I started my fitness pal, I was loosing weight like crazy. I lost ten pounds! But slowly, my busy schedule hasn't made it impossible to fill out my journal, but rather to have healthy options for myself. In addition, I have not made hardly any efforts to exercise since I've been on this website, and my goal was to exercise three times a week! I've been trying really hard to think about my best options to eat when I'm busy and need to run through the drive through, but even when I think it's the best option, I often notice a significant weight gain. Now I've gained back half the weight I've lost with crazy fluctuations and it's so frustrating! My food cravings are insane; sugar is a nightmare for me and since I consistently eat a healthy breakfast and lunch, I know my problem lies with dinner and snacktime. How do I start the weight loss going again and get back on track?

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Ignoring the spam...just get back to what you started out doing. Weigh and log everything, work exercise into your schedule as you can,
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Plan further ahead so that you don't have to go to the drive thru.

I buy a kale salad and rotisserie chicken at Costco every week for a simple, filling salad to have on hand. Unlike lettuce and other salad greens, you can even put dressing on in the morning and still have great texture in the evening.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 536 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Ignoring the spam...just get back to what you started out doing. Weigh and log everything, work exercise into your schedule as you can,

+1