Starbucks barista shining like a neon light!

Options
bellasnowwhitechick84
bellasnowwhitechick84 Posts: 25 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Melissa, I'm 32 and I am trying to lose weight to stay healthy.

Somewhere along the way in my life I lost site of what was really important .. My health and well being. Now I'm trying to get back to that.

I know when I feel good health wise I will feel good mentally. I'm trying to get down to 180 weight. I'm at 252. I got quite a way to go. Working at Starbucks dosent help but I am actually behaving better than I thought.

I would love to meet new people and just make friends. I am always open to making friends. Hope your journey is going well. If now and you need someone to talk to and cheer you up and get you back on track. I'm here for you.
Let's make our weight loss goals a reality.
Peace and love to you all!

Melissa

Replies

• megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hello Melissa. I am also trying to get healthy which is even more important to me than losing weight. I have a lot of stomach problems. I have been good for 22 days now and my stomach is doing so much better.

I wish you luck on sticking with it!!! Don't let that coffee tempt you, it isn't worth it!
  • bellasnowwhitechick84
    Options
    Thank you so much :) that means a lot to me. Good luck to you too girlie. Having stomach problems must be horrible. I hope in losing weight you will have no stomach problems. :) good luck to you and again thank you for your kind words.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa. Good for you for refocusing on your health and well being. I am using weight loss as a reason to also focus more on my health - eat more nutritious foods and get more exercise. Working at Starbucks would be so difficult. I go there for breakfast almost every Friday morning as a treat. I'm sending you a friend request.
  • fgenao
    fgenao Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Melissa, how do you send a friend request????
  • bellasnowwhitechick84
    Options
    I'm not sure ... @fgenao
  • fgenao
    fgenao Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request