hi i want to lose 25 pounds:)

Hello my name is Dolores. Been struggling with my weight since i can remember. I am 144 wishing to get to 120 .. i used to be 180 so i come a long way but wish to finally hit my dream goals !!!

Replies

• RyanDavis1
    RyanDavis1 Posts: 32 Member
    Just look at everyday as a new day and remember that your not alone. Keep up the hard work.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    echeribel wrote: »
    Hello my name is Dolores. Been struggling with my weight since i can remember. I am 144 wishing to get to 120 .. i used to be 180 so i come a long way but wish to finally hit my dream goals !!!

Hi Dolores and welcome! What works for me is measuring and weighing all my foods as much as possible and limiting sugars and sodium. Eat as many veggies and fruits as you can throughout the day since they are filling and less calories. Be sure to get some protein in (nuts, cheese, PB, fish, chicken)
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Hi, eat less.
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Consistency, consistency, consistency. Eat below, but not too far below your maintenance. Eat whole foods as much as possible (I say this because it's much easier to track), weigh and measure everything, water, water, water, and exercise regularly (whatever interests you).

Just my suggestions anyway. You'll do it-