I am the YO~YO QUEEN!!!!

Options
New to the site and I ADORE IT SO FAR!!!! It is so cool to get to see your progress computerized. As my title explains I am a Yo~Yo Queen, and I have tried every diet known to mankind, and always tend to find the weight I lost......and it brings friends with it when it comes back!!! YIKES!!! Okay so I decided I would love to "control" my life, and my weight, and figure out a way that I can keep it off and still have a life, because this girl LOVES to eat!!!! Much to my surprise I have had the "tools" all along, and the big "secret" is a balanced eating program, and consistent EXERCISE! I cannot stress enough, how that changes everything! YES I fall off the wagon, YES some days are going to be hell on Earth, and I won't want to walk another mile, but what is so extremely cool is the fact that I have what it takes to keep it in check, and be happy, and successful with weight control, I have to make the choice......which was HUGE for me! I am so excited about this site, what a wonderful tool! I have a long way to go, and a ton of habits to break, but I have hope it will get better all the time! Good luck to everyone out there, and if ya need a buddy.....add me, and we can do this together, I just know it!!!!

Replies

• saintsteffers1
    Options
    I love what you wrote about making the choice, yes, and you can do it! I think the most important lesson I have been learning is perseverence perseverence perseverence. There will be times of splurge but the most important thing is getting back up psycologically after a splurge and not thinking 'o well i've blown it now i may as well eat the whole cheesecake', this is the mentality that i have to struggle to correct. But we can do it! its really a mind game, this losing weight thing, its allowing our minds to have control over our cravings, or to gain control back again soon after a slip!
    Good luck!
    Steph