No inches lost !

Options
2»

Replies

• Mentali
    Mentali Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Fursian wrote: »
    You definitely could have lost inches elsewhere. I put on my necklace after not wearing it for a few months, and it was loose. Used to be a snug fit, lol.

Some people have also reported going down a shoe size after losing weight, and having to get wedding rings and such resized, so it really can come off from anywhere on us.

I feel like this would be the good basis for a horror story - mysterious woman loses tons of weight, but ONLY from her hands, knees, and neck!
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Mentali wrote: »
    Fursian wrote: »
    You definitely could have lost inches elsewhere. I put on my necklace after not wearing it for a few months, and it was loose. Used to be a snug fit, lol.

Some people have also reported going down a shoe size after losing weight, and having to get wedding rings and such resized, so it really can come off from anywhere on us.

I feel like this would be the good basis for a horror story - mysterious woman loses tons of weight, but ONLY from her hands, knees, and neck!

LOL!

She takes the streets, proceeding to kill off the entire neighborhood, in protest. She is furious!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I was skinny with a mini paunch at 23. I could do sit-ups forever and it made no difference. It went away for a period of time when I got into a proper strength training routine and my weight was higher but bf% was lower. Trying to get there again now. Are you doing any weight training?
  • Beth_Marshall
    Beth_Marshall Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    No. Been saving up to get a set, although I wouldn't know where go start with them
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Maggieq87 wrote: »
    I take measurements once a month. I had to take some a little early to order a dress online and even though I had lost 10 pounds, I measured the same as the previous month. I still took my measurements today, in the morning before I ate and there was actually quite a loss of inches. I don't know if it was bloating or time of day or maybe too much salt, but I'm happy I measured again! I was feeling pretty down.

I've lost 34 pounds in 2.5 months and my clothes still fit. I was just squeezing my giant *kitten* in things it had no business being in:)

@Maggieq87 your last line was funny and so true in the case of many of us. :) When I got down to size 40 pants and were still wearing size 44 when in a rush some days then people started talking about how much weight I lost. One could go to Good Will, etc and buy oversize stuff I guess. :)
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    You could try You Are Your Own Gym. Google YAYOG.