Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Im not shy at all.. :#

Yes u are ;)
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    I'm shy until I get to know you
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Lol Jo I believe that
    @yusaku02 I doubt that
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    Lol Jo I believe that
    @yusaku02 I doubt that
    We'll have to have a shy-off then. Not sure how that works, whoever talks first loses?
  • imclynn
    imclynn Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I am painfully shy in person

Me too. I have a job in a small wholesale company which is nice because I don't have to be always repeating the awkward phase of meeting new people. Most everybody has been there for years.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    jasamjak wrote: »

Yes u are ;)

Nope..can talk to anyone anywhere ..Im not afraid of public speaking ..Ive been accused of being too confident lol.. :D
  • jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

Yes u are ;)

Nope..can talk to anyone anywhere ..Im not afraid of public speaking ..Ive been accused of being too confident lol.. :D

I *kitten* adore you
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options

Yes u are ;)

Seriously teach me your ways. I look down on the ground when I pass someone on the street
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @backontheattack confidence my darling..you are beautiful, smart and intelligent..let it shine..head up..meet people head on ..show them your rawwwwrrr >:)
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    I love really hot showers.
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Growing up I was terrified of this doll -- could never sleep in the same room with her -- but in my defense, she was evil
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I love books and devour books quickly, I can read a 500+ page novel in 2.5 days
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    KPriceAk wrote: »
    I love books and devour books quickly, I can read a 500+ page novel in 2.5 days

same here....if the kids let me :)

Exactly, although I have only 1 little me, so I get some time..she's fairly independent and low maintenance.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,120 Member
    Options
    I studied massage at Wat Po in Bangkok
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    I never did any sports as a kid or a teenager.. Only got into it last fall, that is, 9 months ago ;)
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I collect wristwatches.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I turned down an opportunity to appear on the first season of Real World after my best friend, who worked for MTV at the time, contacted me to meet with the producers.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    When I'm up in Maine renovating the house there I'll go without shaving since no ones around! :grimace: