Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I used to smoke a small cigar when I drank beer ..
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    My mom was raised by nuns in a convent in Miramichi, because her parents were too poor to feed her and her siblings.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    i once owned a black cat. Very friendly. But not too smart. i say this because as a child i lived in a house that had a huge box fan in the window that would suck all the hot air out the house and bring cool air in. It ran off a huge motor. One day i came home from school to find my pet, my friend, flopping around in the blades of the giant box fan. i was horrified, in shock, and deepenly sad. i had to bury her. i buried her in the back of our property where tall pine trees stood, and it took me about a week to break the habit of putting dry food in her bowl.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I can't whistle.
  • Calanthiaa
    Calanthiaa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My favorite food ever is fried pickles with buttermilk ranch...but the fried spears, not the chips. I can't stand the fried pickle chips.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'll get back to you. Got to check on the statute of limitations first.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I'll get back to you. Got to check on the statute of limitations first.

Lol that made me seriously giggle. You're funny!
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I probably understand the use of merging lanes more than 82% of the population of my city.
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    I love learning and watch documentaries all the time.
  • laffercat
    laffercat Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I never learned to dive. My dad tried to teach me for like 5 summers but I would always pull my head up at the last second and do a belly flop :(
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im fluent in 5 languages..still havent figured out what job i want to do with this knowledge..
  • laffercat
    laffercat Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I've bowled multiple 300 games

Bowling stud!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    For those who aren't familiar with me, it might surprise you to know that I'm the Grandmother of four and two of my Children passed 30 a few years ago :tired_face:
  • Calanthiaa
    edited December 2016
    Options
    When I was 7 and my brother was 4, I kicked our dining room window out when we got into an argument and I blamed it on him. My parents believed me that he broke it and to this day still think it was him despite me confessing. :#>:)
  • Calanthiaa
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Meant to edit and then quoted. Ignore my stupidity. I don't know how to delete?
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I used to be a smoker
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    I was an altar boy as a youth
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    laffercat wrote: »
    I never learned to dive. My dad tried to teach me for like 5 summers but I would always pull my head up at the last second and do a belly flop :(

my son does this. Everyone at our pool has tried to teach him nothing works