Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I spent 6 months, not 3 in Parris Island. Due to a stress-fracture that I trained on until it broke 6 days from graduation during the 3 mile final-PFT..

I ran my fastest time ever, 20:20. Then collapsed.
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I really like to eat.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I was only 4'9 when I was in Jr. High School, but was Captain of Varsity Girls Basketball
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I was a professional actor when I was in high school
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I went to an Elvis concert (yes, the real Elvis!) in 1978, shortly before he died.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My mother lived in Botswana for 7 years, my father is British and speaks Japanese..

I loathe liars.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    My mother lived in Botswana for 7 years, my father is British and speaks Japanese..

I loathe liars.

Me too!!! I haven't spoken a lie in maybe twenty years because I hate being lied to. I sometimes should as I tend to be too blunt and forth giving sometimes but other than a little white lie in a jokingly manner, I won't lie... I may withhold information ;) ... But still never lie!

• Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    CajunTess wrote: »
    I went to an Elvis concert (yes, the real Elvis!) in 1978, shortly before he died.

as an infant??
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options

as an infant??

No, and I'll take that as a compliment :)
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options

as an infant??

No, and I'll take that as a compliment :)

Please do, it was absolutely meant as one. Crazy to think you were old enough to have been to that! Pretty cool though.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I’m fiercely loyal.
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    Cage diving with Great White Sharks is #1 on my bucket list.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    I was a professional actor when I was in high school

I was an extra in movie while I was in highschool. And I was also a model. I can still turn on the runway walk when I want to
  • Kastastrophie
    Kastastrophie Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I have been to The Philippines twice, Taiwan and S. Korea - (Not as a member of a military family).
  • ryanthegreat314
    ryanthegreat314 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    When I was a little kid, 5 or 6, I had a thing for crapping in bags and hiding them throughout the house. My mom hated me
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    When I was a little kid, 5 or 6, I had a thing for crapping in bags and hiding them throughout the house. My mom hated me

Yuck
    My cousin had an autistic step son and they house/dog sat for us and he popped in my desk drawer. And left notes in a notebook in my desk saying things like "die" and "I hate you" poor kid
  • Kastastrophie
    Kastastrophie Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options

Oh no hahahah
    yawgzrzs742m.gif
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I am adopted.
    I met my birth father about 10yrs ago, unknown to us he’s always lived close.