Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    @pie_eyes and @moya_bleh
    I think you found a soul mate

ha!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    is it just me or does the husband of the newly weds on Groundhog day sound like Leo Dicaprio.

(random thought).
  • NA1979
    NA1979 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Possibly
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ooooooh yeeeeeahhhh!! Dig it!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Wooooooooo!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    What is the over/under on the number of interferences there is going to be in the Hell in a Cell match? LOL
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    What is the over/under on the number of interferences there is going to be in the Hell in a Cell match? LOL

Oh my goodness that's going to be showiest match of the night. Two old guys in a Hell in a Cell , one with barely any move set other than falling and the other on the "to be retired" board .
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Oh my goodness that's going to be showiest match of the night. Two old guys in a Hell in a Cell , one with barely any move set other than falling and the other on the "to be retired" board .

Will Shane take a ridiculous bump, though? That's all I want to see!

If Reigns wins, he'll be booed out of the building and he'll be savaged by that smark crowd on Raw the next night!. Believe that!
  • moya_bleh
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    @pie_eyes and @moya_bleh
    I think you found a soul mate

*grabs spandex and baby oil*
  • pie_eyes
    edited April 2016
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Will Shane take a ridiculous bump, though? That's all I want to see!

If Reigns wins, he'll be booed out of the building and he'll be savaged by that smark crowd on Raw the next night!. Believe that!

Yeah I think Shane will take a ridiculous bump

If he doesn't I'll deem the night a disappointment because the card is $#!+ anyway

If Seth Rollins makes a surprise return I'll lose. My. $#!+.

If John Cena makes a surprise return I'll be the unimpressed smark sipping my beer and batting my eyes lol
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    The thought has crossed my mind of Shane recreating something like Mick Foley and the Undertaker on top of the Cell.

There is a rumor of a surprise that very few people in the company know about too. I am thinking Rollins or Cena returning.

They are also talking about a brand split.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    The thought has crossed my mind of Shane recreating something like Mick Foley and the Undertaker on top of the Cell.

There is a rumor of a surprise that very few people in the company know about too. I am thinking Rollins or Cena returning.

They are also talking about a brand split.

I will effing die if Rollins returns
  • moya_bleh
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Imagine if Cena returned for a Wrestlemania 9 style finish! Smark MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    Imagine if Cena returned for a Wrestlemania 9 style finish! Smark MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!

Lol
  • NA1979
    Options
    Trips barely stands victorious over roman after a really boring and lengthy match, blood everywhere, roman near enough unconscious, Dean ambrose comes to check on his "brother", trips taunts them both, then the familiar sounds of SETH ROLLINS theme hits, HHH delighted to see his man back! He squares up to ambrose, raises his hand... BUT he turns on HHH, then so ambrose starts stomping a mud hole in hhh too,reins staggers up and he does the same... Roman sets up the powerbomb... And then a familiar fist bump..Then."Sierra, Hotel , India , Echo , Lima, Delta"...
  • NA1979
    Options
    Yes I have too much time on my hands. B)
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    NA1979 wrote: »
    Trips barely stands victorious over roman after a really boring and lengthy match, blood everywhere, roman near enough unconscious, Dean ambrose comes to check on his "brother", trips taunts them both, then the familiar sounds of SETH ROLLINS theme hits, HHH delighted to see his man back! He squares up to ambrose, raises his hand... BUT he turns on HHH, then so ambrose starts stomping a mud hole in hhh too,reins staggers up and he does the same... Roman sets up the powerbomb... And then a familiar fist bump..Then."Sierra, Hotel , India , Echo , Lima, Delta"...

Ugh no Shield reunion please

If Rollins aligns himself with Reigns I'd be so heartbroken

Rollins has to come back as heel if he does. Pick up where he left off

Next PPV Reigns vs Rollins . Book it
  • NA1979
    Options
    Unless they do a heel turn with reigns or reunite the shield roman reigns will never succeed as a face, wwe have ruined him by letting him speak, should have left him to be the big silent type who has a limited but powerful move set. Move set like most big men. Ironically isn't it funny how the most successful people in wwe hardly know how to wrestle? John cena had like 3 moves, as did rock, Kevin Nash, ultimate warrior, the worst of the lot was hulk hogan.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    That's because WWE likes to market action figures ,

John Cena is a good wrestler he's just built on the Hulk Hogan model . Hogan had the 3 moves of doom too .

Reigns is so weak looking . He's not fast , he's not strong.

Meanwhile Rollins is like liquid in the ring.