New to this whole healthy lifestyle! Help!

Options
Mitz_xo
Mitz_xo Posts: 10 Member
edited April 2016 in Getting Started
Hi, my name is Mitzi and I figured why not tell people a little about myself and maybe get some motivation and tips s going! I'm 24 years old, 5'9 and currently weighing in at 225 (the highest I've ever been at). I decided 4 days ago that I was fed up with living this unhealthy lifestyle and I wanted to change my diet and lose around 65 pds. I know that it will take time and patience and with the help of people who have been through it and have overcome the obstacles and everything that is hard about this process will really help me out so much! I'm definitely excited. I am not trying to diet but simply lose weight by just eating right and knowing what to eat and how to eat it (as in cooking). I'm nervous about this whole thing but it won't hurt to try right! Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated! I will try and keep up with my fitness pal and logging in everything I am eating throughout the day. So with that being said, it'll be nice to have some friends on here to help me stay motivated!!! Also, I have no idea where to start with the "exercising" part so if you have any idea I would love to hear your suggestions!

Replies

• brucealfred3
    brucealfred3 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    POOF!! Your help has arrived
  • brucealfred3
    Options
    Haha!!! Jk...well sorta. Not really. Lol. Anyway! I would love to help you on this journey! I've been eating healthy. Paleo, organic (never thought I'd say that) for the past few years and love every bit of it
  • brucealfred3
    Options
    I'm looking forward to helping you with this decision you're making...which is totally for the best! Ps...im kinda serious bout this stuff...so I will kill you if you eat bad stuff lolol jk