help!

Options
Hey I was wondering if anyone of you knew have to lose 6lbs in a month or so..coz I have attend my sister's wedding and I don't wanna look fat :/

Replies

• slong12041989
    slong12041989 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would focus less on losing 6 lbs, and more on de-bloating, toning, and posture! You can definitely lose some weight, but focusing on all of things will help you feel and look better for your sister's special day!

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Hey I was wondering if anyone of you knew have to lose 6lbs in a month or so..coz I have attend my sister's wedding and I don't wanna look fat :/

You are going to have to eat about 1000 calories less than you burn every day (that would be eight pounds). Every day. You still may look fat however because you have no control from where the fat burns.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

You are going to have to eat about 1000 calories less than you burn every day (that would be eight pounds). Every day. You still may look fat however because you have no control from where the fat burns.

Lol.

Spanx is your next best option. They work great.