Tiredness and Overeating

Options
Tum22
Tum22 Posts: 102 Member
I went over my calories yesterday by about a 1000 and I realise now it was because I was exhausted. By 6 PM I had a headache and felt sick and finally after going to a diet club at 7 PM where they kept talking about the benefits of eating full fat milk and cream I came home and had two (small) bowls of hazelnut pillows with cream! Any tips please.

Replies

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It might be that you are not eating enough to start with. Extreme tiredness, lack of concentration and headaches are symptoms that you may not be getting enough calories to function.

How much do you need to lose , how active are you and and what is your deficit?

As for full fat. I eat full fat everything. It helps me to be satisfied on less food.
  • Tum22
    Tum22 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    It might be that you are not eating enough to start with. Extreme tiredness, lack of concentration and headaches are symptoms that you may not be getting enough calories to function.

How much do you need to lose , how active are you and and what is your deficit?

As for full fat. I eat full fat everything. It helps me to be satisfied on less food.

Ideally I want to lose 28 lbs. Lost 7 so far but stuck. Another 7 lbs would be good. I walk fast about half an hour a day and look after a 3 year old. I don't know what my deficit is. I put in 2 lb loss a week and got 1200 calories. I am about 154 lbs.