EA Sport Active 2?

erillyn
erillyn Posts: 65 Member
I know I have seen some older post about active 2 users, but I was wondering if anyone currently is using the game? I would like I to know because I do! I'm almost done with phase 1 on the 9 week challenge. I would like to have someone to motivate me!

Replies

• PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    ah, i should do it again. i lost so much on it, and i didnt even finish. like 12lbs in 2 weeks? it was nuts! easy too! it was exactly what my trainer that i paid $800 for had me do. great great great program! thanks for reminding me i had it.
  • erillyn
    Jeez! I'm on week 3 and haven't lost a single pound! I am behind a few days though because we where without power for a few days due to a storm. And you're welcome haha. The only problem is that they have closed down all the online servers for the game back in April of last year... the one game I finally want to use the online servers and it doesn't have any!
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    but im sure you've toned up a lot. the fat probably has been burned, and you've built muscle. i wouldnt worry about it. also i did mine on the hard level.

yea, it sucks they closed the servers...a truly great game to get fit without feeling like youre doing anything. but know you can always create custom workouts etc..
  • erillyn
    I'm sure I could do mine on the hard level but I already sweat like a pig on medium, I'm not sure if I could push through on a hard level! I might bump it up when I'm on the last phase of the program, just to give it a final push.