Time to start making "me" a priority.. Steps I have taken today! :)

Options
Skinny_Kitty
Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
After having a baby recently (10 months ago), I have been feeling like a major frump-a-lump-a-gus! It's time I started doing things for me again that make me feel pretty...

1. Started doing my nails again. Recently discovered Jamberry! I'm in love and my nails look so nice.

2. Had a consultation with Madison Reed and they are sending me custom hair color that is supposed to match my skin/eyes/etc. perfectly. It delivers next week and I can't wait to try it out! I'm getting mahogany brown with gold accents! Ooohhhhhh.........

3. I just booked an appointment to get my eyebrows microbladed!!!!!!!!! I'm going 3 weeks before my Vegas vacation and I'm so excited!!! I cant wait to have #eyebrowsonfleek :) LOL!

4. Keeping up with my calorie counting and feeling pretty darn good about it. My scale battery is dead... so I have not weighed myself... but I'm very happy that I've been keeping up with it.

Time to start making "me" a priority! :)

Replies

• perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    LOL @ major frump-a-lump-a-gus :D Love that!

Welcome and good for you for putting you first. Us mamas have to remember to do that sometimes. If mama ain't happy then no one is.