Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Magic Weight Loss Product!

FATSOX:

The Daily Mail revealed that American scientists had invented "FatSox" — socks made out of a revolutionary new material that actually sucked fat out of a person's body as they sweated. The discovery promised to "speed up the fight against flab without any extra effort."

The socks employed a nylon polymer that reacted with a newly-patented compound, Tetrafloramezathine, in order to draw fat out of the bloodstream: "As the exerciser warms up, molecules in the sock are activated by the increased blood flow and the material draws out the fatty liquids, or lipds, from the body through the sweat." After a good workout, the socks, and the fat, could simply be thrown away.

The socks had been tested on human "guinea pigs" at the Esporta Health Club in Crawley, Sussex. The club manager said, "Some of us were sceptical about these 'fat magnets' at first, but as your body gets hot you can really feel them working." As a result of the successful test, Esporta planned to offer the socks for sale, at £15.99 for a pack of three.

lwe2ve9k4pqm.jpg

http://hoaxes.org/aprilfool lol

Replies

• lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    LOL put it up in the debate area and sit back and watch......
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    edited April 2016
    I was afraid I'd get banned B)
    LOL - i seriously thought about it though.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    hahahahaha
  • JollyHodgers87
    JollyHodgers87 Posts: 165 Member
    I was afraid I'd get banned B)
    LOL - i seriously thought about it though.

Hey it is April fools! I say go for it! LOL
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    This reminds me of when I used to wear ankle and arm weights to go for walks, lol. Should have got a weighted vest instead.
  • d0byl3cb7w91.png

Belt massagers
    Another option in the mid-century was shaking the fat away with the help of a belt massager.

Did you ever try one like this?